Broan® Elite 30-Inch Convertible Under-Cabinet Range Hood, Black
Tenaya is a slim, transitional design with gentle radius features which makes it perfect for today's contemporary kitchens. This beautiful design includes features like LED lighting and tap-touch capacitive controls that make it a pleasure to use and easy to maintain.
- Model replaced BNDF130BL
- The Captur system's advanced blower design features a forward positioned centric inlet to remove smoke and odor faster. Three-speed blower control exhausts at 300 CFM
- Smooth-flow blower wheel design and high flow filters ensure quiet, 1.5 sones operation at normal speed
- Bright, two-level LED modules - supported by a 3-year warranty - illuminate evenly and are tested in cooking environments to ensure long life without dimming. Color Temperature 3000 K
- Tap-touch, 3-speed capacitive control features a smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Dishwasher-safe, micro-mesh filters provide efficient grease removal. The filter clean reminder ensures they will always maintain a high level of capture
- EZ1 brackets make it easy for single person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods
- ADA compliant, remote operation is possible using a standard UL approved wall switch.
- Non-duct capable with use of charcoal filters, sold separately. Hidden louvers on top of hood exhaust away from cabinetry
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.